The Ramp Slide is a short, steep, wide slide and fun for all ages! Go down it together with your kids or your friends. Don’t let the short distance of the slide fool you… sliders gather immediate speed more quickly on this slide than any other in the park!
Sliders must be 36″ tall to ride these slides alone. Sliders under 36″ tall can ride with an adult.
- Sliders must be able to support themselves while seated
- No selfie sticks
- Eyeglasses & electronic devices must be securely affixed to slider
- Max weight/slider 300 lbs
Due to manufacturer and safety guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
BEFORE THE RIDE
- Wait to be signaled by an attendant
DURING THE RIDE
- Must go down the slide feet-first
- Sit up to go slower on the slide
- Lie down on your back to go faster on the slide
- Do not use hands to slow down or stop
- Use caution and be mindful of other people sharing the wide slide and landing pool with you
AFTER THE RIDE
- Do not block the end of the slide
- Obey all instructions from attendant and exit quickly