Splashdown Vernon wishes to encourage a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests.
To become familiar with all other policy information, please take a moment to review the info on this page. Still have a question? Return to our FAQ page, or give us a call at (250) 549-4121. We want to help you have the perfect day at Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark.
GENERAL PARK POLICY
- Appropriate swimwear required. (No full body wetsuits, thong swimwear, street clothes or swimwear with metal objects).
- Unsealed drink containers will not be allowed into the park.
- No barbecues allowed on premises.
- No intolerable or offensive language or behavior will be permitted on premises.
- No persons allowed in pools, hot tubs, or on slides with open wounds.
- Life jackets are required for small children and weak or non-swimmers.
- An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age at all times.
- Rides are for single riders only, with the exception of adults assisting and accompanying small children on body slides.
- Sliders are not to proceed down a slide until a staff member signals them or the green light indicates they may proceed.
- All body slides must be ridden feet first, either by sitting or lying down.
- Tubes must be ridden sitting only, facing forward, with one person per tube.
- Height and weight restrictions apply to many of the rides in the park due to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- There are inherent risks in water sliding (eg. drowning and collisions) – all patrons use all park facilities at their own risk.
- Pregnant women must not use the slides, due to manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Bags, coolers, and belongings may be checked upon entrance to the park.
- Management is not held responsible for loss of jewelry, keys, glasses, etc. (Slides will not be stopped to locate missing articles).
- Lockers with lost keys will not be opened until the end of business hours.
- In the event of lightning, we will shut down all the slides and require patrons to remain out of the water until it is safe to return.
- In the event of a power outage, a systematic shut down of the park will occur.
- All slide lineups will close prior to park closing time.
- Procedures are in place for water testing & quality control. In the event of a safety concern, a pool shutdown may occur.
- Pets are not allowed in our park and must not be locked in vehicles while parked in our lot.
Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark reserves the right to photograph, film, video tape, record, or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the park and use the images and/or voice on any promotional channels, be it electronic, print/digital or via the internet, without obtaining prior consent. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance and service to anyone. Management and staff will enforce the rules and park policies where they see fit. Anyone who does not follow slide rules or this park policy is in breach of conduct and may be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you, Management
1202009 BC Ltd, dba Splashdown Vernon, located at 7921 Greenhow Rd, Vernon, BC. is a privately owned business. Upon entering our park, guests are required to follow all park policies. These policies have been developed to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees in the park. Your own health and safety will rely on you exercising good judgement, and your ability to responsibly abide by these policies.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in immediate removal from the park. 1202009 BC Ltd, dba Splashdown Vernon, located at 7921 Greenhow Rd, Vernon, BC. is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or damages caused as a result of entering or participating in use of the attractions within our facility. By voluntarily visiting our facility you assume all risks.
BE ADVISED THAT PATRONS USE ALL FACILITIES AT THEIR OWN RISK. ENTRANCE TO THE PARK IS DEEMED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK.