Splashdown Vernon wishes to encourage a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests. Please take a moment to become familiar with our policy highlights and information on this page. Still have a question? See our FAQ or give us a call at (250) 549-4121. We want to help you have the perfect day at Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark.
Thank-you for not smoking.
Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark is a non-smoking facility.
Food and Drink Restrictions.
Waterpark guests are welcome to bring in their own food and drink to enjoy but please note the following restrictions. (1) No alcohol is permitted on the premises. (2) All beverages entering the park must be commercially labelled and sealed. (3) BBQs and other portable cooking devices are not permitted. (4) Outside restaurant food is not permitted in the park.
GENERAL PARK POLICY
- Appropriate swimwear required. (No full body wetsuits, thong swimwear, street clothes or swimwear with metal objects).
- Unsealed drink containers will not be allowed into the park.
- No barbecues allowed on premises.
- No intolerable or offensive language or behavior will be permitted on premises.
- No persons allowed in pools, hot tubs, or on slides with open wounds.
- Life jackets are required for small children and weak or non-swimmers.
- An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age at all times.
- Rides are for single riders only, with the exception of adults assisting and accompanying small children on body slides.
- Sliders are not to proceed down a slide until a staff member signals them or the green light indicates they may proceed.
- All body slides must be ridden feet first, either by sitting or lying down.
- Tubes must be ridden sitting only, facing forward, with one person per tube.
- Height and weight restrictions apply to many of the rides in the park due to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- There are inherent risks in water sliding (eg. drowning and collisions) – all patrons use all park facilities at their own risk.
- Pregnant women must not use the slides, due to manufacturer safety guidelines.
- Bags, coolers, and belongings may be checked upon entrance to the park.
- Management is not held responsible for loss of jewelry, keys, glasses, etc. (Slides will not be stopped to locate missing articles).
- Lockers with lost keys will not be opened until the end of business hours.
- In the event of lightning, we will shut down all the slides and require patrons to remain out of the water until it is safe to return.
- In the event of a power outage, a systematic shut down of the park will occur.
- All slide lineups will close prior to park closing time.
- Procedures are in place for water testing & quality control. In the event of a safety concern, a pool shutdown may occur.
- Pets are not allowed in our park and must not be locked in vehicles while parked in our lot.
Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark reserves the right to photograph, film, video tape, record, or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the park and use the images and/or voice on any promotional channels, be it electronic, print/digital or via the internet, without obtaining prior consent. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance and service to anyone. Management and staff will enforce the rules and park policies where they see fit. Anyone who does not follow slide rules or this park policy is in breach of conduct and may be asked to leave the premises.
Splashdown Vernon Family Waterpark has a no refund policy. We will not refund admissions under any circumstances.
Thank you, Management
BE ADVISED THAT PATRONS USE ALL FACILITIES AT THEIR OWN RISK. ENTRANCE TO THE PARK IS DEEMED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
To view the complete park policy, please ask at the guest services window.