The Intermediate Slides are two fun and zippy slides. They are, as the name suggests, intermediate level slides that bridge the gap between our Kiddy Slides and Zoom Flumes. It’s a great way for young sliders to get their courage up for riding the bigger slides.
Sliders must be 36″ tall to ride these slides alone. Sliders under 36″ tall can ride with an adult.
- Sliders must be able to support themselves while seated
- Due to manufacturer guidelines, infants are not permitted on the rides
- No selfie sticks
- Eyeglasses & electronic devices must be securely affixed to slider
- Store your valuables before you slide. (Rides and pumps will not be stopped to retrieve personal belongings)
- Max weight/slider 300 lbs
Due to manufacturer and safety guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
BEFORE THE RIDE
- Wait to be signaled by an attendant
DURING THE RIDE
- Must go down the slide feet-first
- Sit up to go slower on the slide
- Lie down on your back to go faster on the slide
- Do not use hands to slow down or stop
AFTER THE RIDE
- Do not block the end of the slide
- Obey all instructions from attendant and exit quickly